[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Priorities Document online, infos on Paris meeting

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 13 17:16:39 BST 2003

Hi all,

we have put the CS priorities document online at
http://www.worldsummit2003.de/download_en/WSIS-CS-CT-Paris-071203.rtf.

We also have produced an overview with all practical infos on the Paris
meeting, including a timetable with the (so far) announced CS
activities.
I will be in Paris from tomorrow evening and report for our web site on
a daily basis.
Check http://www.worldsummit2003.org for more updates and news in the
next days.

Here in Germany, we have managed to get one CS representative into the
government delegation for Paris. It is Georg Greve, president of the
Free Software Foundation Europe, which is quite a success to work with.
:-)

I also have heard of plans for CS activists to meet informally on Monday
evening. I would love to get infos on this by tonight, as I will be
sitting in the train all day tomorrow and only arrive in Paris at 18:00.
Or someone please send me an sms to my mobile phone as soon as you know
where to go.

Looking forward to see a number of you folks there!

Best, Ralf

Mobile phone: +49-179-2154614