[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: European Civil Society Meeting with European Commission?

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 17 12:28:23 BST 2003

Veni Markovski wrote:

> I also talked to Bruno in this morning plenary of the CS.
> He has a list of participants, unfortuanately only 6-7 people there.
At least. This is a start, and we should get it done while we are in
Paris. Can you get the list or contact them directly?

> As a coordinator of the Europe, CIS and North America family, I believe
> this is a perfect way to approach the EU, and we must ensure this to happen
> a.s.a.p.
What about tonight after the CS Plenary? This would be 19:30.

Georg, can you check with the EU folks here in Paris?

Ralf Bendrath

www.worldsummit2003.org / Network New Media, Germany