[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: European Civil Society Meeting with EuropeanCommission?

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jul 17 16:32:33 BST 2003

"Georg C. F. Greve" wrote:

>  rb> What about tonight after the CS Plenary? This would be 19:30.
>
> I don't think it will really end before 20:30, realistically. And then
> people will have to go into the night working groups.
I meant the civil society plenary, not the governmental one.

And I don't think we should meet with the EU folks here and now, as
everything is way too hectic.

But: As some preople are here in Paris and are interested in getting the
European NGO act together, why not just meet informally to exchange
experiences and ideas? I would still propose to meet after the CS
plenary and then decide what to do next.

Ralf