[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: "Chairing" the CSB

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Jul 24 07:21:32 BST 2003

>Hi John,
>
>I was there and very much in the meeting. And I am not confused. I believe
>Veni's proposal was in relation to coordination of activities. In his own
>words, "If they both can think of a way to moderate and coordinate
>activities (not only debates), that will be great."

Yes, there are plenty of things, that need coordination, which could be
performed by a local person in Geneva. The Secretariat is doing a great
job, yet we need to have someone - like Renata, e.g. - who can watch the
things between Paris and Geneva *in* Geneva.
Also, we need a better organization BEFORE PrepCom-3, so that we don't
waste time on day-to-day issues in the first 3 days in Geneva.

v.