[WSIS CS-Plenary] John Gagain's note: Does Civil Society Plenary not exist?

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Fri Jul 25 02:45:48 BST 2003

Hi,

I support Sean´s five points as member of the CS plenary and the LAC
caucus.

Regards,

Valeria Betancourt

On 24 Jul 2003 at 13:57, Sean O Siochru wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I think John's surprising note, and the position he takes in it on
> civil society structures, offers us an opportunity to remind ourselves
> of the basic progress we have made so far in civil society. This note
> is seeking your support on five basic point below.

Valeria Betancourt
Information and Content Coordinator
LAC ICT Policy Monitor Project
http://lac.derechos.apc.org
Tel: +593 (2) 2-234447 Fax: +593 (2) 2-559440
APC ~ The Association for Progressive Communications
http://www.apc.org