[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] A constructive proposal

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Jul 27 10:19:44 BST 2003

Again, although I hate CC: to so many similar addresses (and that's why I
did not resend my mail to Viola to anyone else, but the @geneva2003.org
address.

At 09:05 27.7.2003 'г.' Conve +0100, Sean O Siochru wrote:
>damage.  Certainly, issues such as Jon Gagain's comments on the Plenary,
>if he is to chair the Bureau, need clarification and agreement -

There is not such a thing as "chair of the Bureau".
I have never voted - in the PS, or in the CSB as to have a chair.

There is a person who is bringing order in the room while the CSB has its
session, and that's all. This person is no chair of the CSB, does not get
paid or is not in a better position than anyone else in the CSB, where,
btw, all people can participate either through their family representative,
or if (s)he is absent, directly.

I urge all of you to try to understand that any idea of having a chair is
pointless, as there is no such a position.

Regarding the "task force", I agree with Viola.

Regards,
Veni