[WSIS CS-Plenary] alt.wsis list

Sasha Costanza-Chock schock at asc.upenn.edu
Thu May 15 17:47:45 BST 2003

Another list:

alt.wsis at lists.riseup.net

Alternatives to the World Summit on the Information Society

"A discussion list for people planning alternatives to the World Summit on
the Information Society (WSIS) including another summit, countersummit,
walkout, protest, or other strategies to advance communication as a human
right and as a public good. To counter corporate hijacking of the WSIS for
private interest or Bushwacking of the WSIS in the name of a 'war on
cyberterrorism.'"