[WSIS CS-Plenary] [WSIS-CT] Next steps for documents (Reminders, New Drafting Tool)

Bill McIver, University at Albany mciver at albany.edu
Mon May 26 06:40:38 BST 2003

All,

This is a reminder from the Content & Themes group that
inputs should be submitted directly to ITU by 31 May 2003.
See below.

We also ask that those who submit input to ITU also post
copies at the _Content & Themes Drafting Portal_. See below
for more information.

We will begin after 31 May to draft a consensus document
from Civil Society for the Paris meeting using this portal.
We are continuing to ask for names of people who are
interested in working on the drafting process. We especially
need people to help produce translations.

Information about Content & Themes Listserv can be found
at  http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/ct,
including procedures for subscribing.

Thanks,

WJM
------------ More Info -------------------------

1) Content & Themes Drafting Portal (***New***):

The Content & Themes group is now making use of a Web portal
called BSCW for posting contributions, drafts, and released
documents. It allows the public to submit comments on
content that is posted in the portal.

The URL to this site is available via:
http://mboom.draper.albany.edu/~mciver/WSIS/

Documentation on using this site is available via:
http://mboom.draper.albany.edu/~mciver/WSIS/

*** Thanks to Chris Nicol of Pangea / APC for his help on
this. ***

2) Secretariat Instructions for Input (** Reminder **)

   For quick reference,information about sending input
   is currently located at
   http://www.itu.int/wsis/

   Contributions with specific comments to the working documents
   for the Draft Declaration of Principles and Draft Action Plan
   may be submitted to: wsis.ap at itu.int
<mailto:wsis.ap at itu.int> -
*Deadline: 31 May 2003

*3) Draft Plan of Action & Draft Declaration of Principles

   For quick reference,these are currently located at:

http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/listing-all.asp?lang=en&c_event=pci|1&c_type=all|
   (Or just go to http://www.itu.int/wsis/ and navigate)
   Also included on this page are the growing collections of
comments in the
   different divisions (e.g. Civil Society, ITU Sector
Members, etc.),
as well
   as administrative documents for the Intersessional Period.

WJM