[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: [WSIS-CT] >>> Urgent <<< - Selecting speakers (2 of 2) -- Proposal

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Nov 5 14:07:08 GMT 2003

Part 1 of Bill's mail was text of Utsumi's letter describing the
speaking slots -- Liliane Ursache sent this document to the plenary
list on Oct 28, subject "Guidelines for Identification of Speakers"
so not repeated again.

Part 2 below is important on the process for allocating slots.
Spanish translation will follow.

Thanks,

Adam