[WSIS CS-Plenary] Opening ceremony speaker

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 09:48:19 GMT 2003

Congratulations for our colleagues from UIT.
They have introduiced with success big companies as
active part in the preparation, organization and
leadership of the WSCI, but even in the Civile Society
representative, many person think that it was only a
joke for the underdeveloped governments and persons to
give them the dream that NGOs and other associatives
organization could compete with the transnationale
companies (i mean inside UN Summet, of course they are
doing a good job out of such unfair meetings).
More and more success for UIT, the Civile Society is
sponsoring the Director of WWW to chair the opening
ceremony ! Please become courageous and propose the
President Bush in person and so the transparency will
be complete.
best regards
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization