[WSIS CS-Plenary] Yet another suggestion :for symbolic speakers

Meigs meigs at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 11 05:11:50 GMT 2003

Le 10/11/03 21:28, « Amali De Silva » <amalidesilva at yahoo.com> a écrit :

Hi Amali and everybody,

I did think of the child but it seems to me that we still need to pass on a
well developed message, as written collaboratively by civil society. And it
has to be delivered in 5 minutes.
The youth caucus has been extraordinary during the prepcoms and seems to me
to offer many possible ³voices² to stand for us.

Best

Divina Frau-Meigs,
International Association for Media and Communications Research