[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Yet another suggestion :for symbolic speakers

Ajantunen ajantunen at takingitglobal.org
Tue Nov 11 10:11:59 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

First off, thanks to Amali and Divina for their suggestion that youth give
the keynote speech - the Youth Caucus would definitely support such a
proposal, and I could suggest the names of several candidates to give the
speech.  PF, I believe your concerns are valid - certainly we would not
support the use of children as messengers of propaganda - however, the
candidates I would recommend are old enough and experienced enough in the
WSIS process and the information society in general to avoid being
manipulated. :)  Look forward to discussing this further.

Regards,

Adam Jantunen