[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re:_Yet_another_suggestion_:for_symbolic speakers

Diana Mercorios diana at abantu.org
Tue Nov 11 17:50:09 GMT 2003

Could we compromise and have a youth? They have been very active at the WSIS and in other spheres.

Diana

From: "Fullsack Jean-Louis" <jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr>
Date:  Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:44:23 +0100

--
Diana Mercorios
Regional Programme Manager
Diana at abantu.org / dmercorios at yahoo.com
Subscribe to GAP Matters - the only magazine
to highlight the gender implications of development
policies.
"If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito."(Anita Roddick)