[WSIS CS-Plenary] A_Traore's case

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 22:00:13 GMT 2003

Dear Susanna,
Great, thanks for this explanation. I appreciated it.
I thrust you and would like a woman to be nominated.
Aminata is perfect for such a mission, clever,
courageous and she knows the problematic. I am aware
about your relevant experience and appreciation and
your choice (proposal) will be a good one.
Best regards
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com