[WSIS CS-Plenary] compilation of comments to Plan of Action sections A + B

Dorte Munch fnf752918 at mail.una.dk
Wed Nov 12 18:33:09 GMT 2003

Dear All

We have compiled the comments we have received for sections A + B in the Plan
of Action. We will do the rest of the comments later.

We now want to get your comments to the compilation, as we want to distribute
it to government delegates as soon as possible. As they are discussing the
Plan of Action now we have set a deadline for your comments to 11.00 Thursday
(Geneva time).

Sincerely,

Dorte Munch
On behalf of the Action Plan Compilation Task Force