[WSIS CS-Plenary] compilation of comments to Plan of Action sections A + B

Beatriz Busaniche beatriz at maxmedia.com.ar
Thu Nov 13 01:40:06 GMT 2003

 Hi
I guess i already said something about this, but could we please stop using
propietary formats for working.
We are all the time writing statements about open acces to knowledge,
free/libre software and we are not even respecting those rights in our
working spaces.

I am so sorry for this, but, Please, could we be a little more coherent with
our own "non negotiable" statements?
Just to help, i send the same compilation but in html.

Thank you all very much!
Regards

Beatriz