[WSIS CS-Plenary] URGENT: Information on Fellowships

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Mon Nov 17 19:17:51 GMT 2003

Pablo Accuosto, from Uruguay, has also received a negative response
today.  Pablo was one of the most active LAC members in PrepCom3 and
one of the active members of the LAC caucus space.

It would be good to know how the process was managed and how the
criteria (discussed by the CS bureau during and after Prepcom3) were
applied.

Regards,

Valeria