[WSIS CS-Plenary] suggestion: press strategy list

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:12:25 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

I've just received a request from BBC online technology journalist
Alf Hermida who wishes to be put in touch with some civil society
contacts to provide information for the news stories that he's going
to be writing while at the summit. He says that he's already been in
contact with a few CS representatives through Karen Banks, but he'd
like to talk to more, prior to and during the summit. Do we have a
list of CS press focal points that can be made available to him?
Perhaps contact info for heads of CS families?

This could be a good opportunity to share CS's positions in respect
to the various issues at stake.

All best,
Lisa