[WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] suggestion: press strategy list

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Fri Nov 21 16:16:05 GMT 2003

hi lisa

thanks for this.

Steve Buckley has agreed to write at least one article for Alf, which would
certainly represent CS issues in general..particularly following last weeks
activities.

but, it does highlight the usefulness of having CS issue focal points for
the press.. no doubt, the new list for-press strategy can take this on board..

karen