[WSIS CS-Plenary] ad-hoc committee + report of WSIS-ESF seminar

fortinp at club-internet.fr fortinp at club-internet.fr
Sun Nov 23 15:42:52 GMT 2003

Dear all,

1/ I may have missed a couple of messages but it is not clear to me the way people have been selected to be part of the ad-hoc committee.

As for the speaker submission list, I actually believe it does not really matter except for those who are going to speak ;-)

2/ Another few words to tell you that you can find (in french) a report of the WSIS-ESF (Euroean Social Forum) seminar at this page : http://www.csdptt.org/article241.html

You can also read contributions of every speakers at this one :
http://www.csdptt.org/article230.html

My own speech entitled "WSIS  : towards a better world or a 'brave new world'?" is also available in french at this address :
www.uzine.net.

Rgds, Pascal Fortin.