[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: Message on registration and overpasses

RunningToddler amkt at apcwomen.org
Mon Nov 24 14:27:19 GMT 2003

Hello everyone,

This matter was discussed already and I was also under the assumption that
we agreed to Sean's proposal of allocation. The reason why I support Sean's
proposal is because it seems the most fair, providing allocation to CSB
families, CS caucuses, C&T and the wider CS (first come first served basis).
In fact, I remember Renate prompting for more feedback but got none in the
end.

I also do not feel that prioritising Issue or Thematic caucuses over
regional caucuses is right. Many people who applied for CS fellowships tend
to cite the regions and little much else of an issue because their group may
not fit so well. For e.g. groups working with dalits, etc.

So let's keep to the original proposal.

Warm regards,

Angela