[WSIS CS-Plenary] Interested in evaluation of communityinformatics projects

Wallace Taylor w.taylor at cqu.edu.au
Tue Nov 25 07:57:53 GMT 2003

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your interest. I understand the busyness and I think that the
CS folk have done a really good job with many of the immediate and
operational issues within a very challenging agenda for WSIS.

I am happy to put some energy into the research and evaluation area as
it applies to CS appropriation of ICT and to bring a group of interested
support together on it. Could you suggest a time that interested folk
could meet. I am in Geneva from 7 December.

Wal Taylor (PhD)
COIN Internet Academy
Faculty of Informatics and Communication
Central Queensland University
Rockhampton, AUSTRALIA
Ph +61 7 4923 2568       Fax + 61 7 4927 0700
Mob +61 (0) 409 456 115

http://infocom.cqu.edu.au/staff/Wallace_Taylor
<http://infocom.cqu.edu.au/staff/Wallace_Taylor>

You may wish to view the recently published books:
'Using Community Informatics to Transform Regions' Eds. Marshall, Taylor
& Yu.
  http://www.idea-group.com/books/details.asp?id=4146
<http://www.idea-group.com/books/details.asp?id=4146>
'Closing the Digital Divide'  Eds. Marshall, Taylor & Xu.

http://www.greenwood.com/books/BookDetail.asp?dept_id=1&sku=Q602&imprint
ID=
<http://www.greenwood.com/books/BookDetail.asp?dept_id=1&sku=Q602&imprin
tID=>
'Current IT Issues in Education' Ed. Tanya McGill
  http://www.idea-group.com/books/details.asp?id=4041
<http://www.idea-group.com/books/details.asp?id=4041>