[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] CS Document -- Shaping theInformation Society for Human Needs - v3

Raoul Weiler raoul.weiler at skynet.be
Sun Nov 30 16:55:10 GMT 2003

Hello,

About China. It can well be that China will not move
under the pressure of other governments or CS, unless
there is 'damaging' element to their political ambitions.

So, as a suggestion the CS could send to the Olympic
Committee a message, via the press, that when China
is not willing to sign any statement on Civil Rights,
the Olympic Games in Bejing in 2008, should be 'boycotted'
by the world community.

A suggestion.

Cordially,

Raoul Weiler