[WSIS CS-Plenary] UPDATED CAUCUS/WG LIST

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Wed Oct 1 18:10:42 BST 2003

hi everyone

I think we have an almost uptodate list now:
http://www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html

Some people have suggested that i chase up folks who still need to give
info, but i'm afraid the responsibility lies with focal-contact points to
let me know..

gaps:
=====
- Western asia: no list/website info
- arab countries: no list/website info
- cities and local authorities: no list/website info
- cultural and linguisic diversity: no list/website info
- scientific information: no list info

website udpates
===============
some people have asked that i link to the caucuses page from the
wsis-cs.org home page. I will do that once i've revised the site, it needs
a lot of work.

final checks
could everyone check their caucus/working group info above and let me know
** BY email ** of changes, i want to finish this work up within the next day.

i will post a separate message about the follow-up caucus and the north
american caucus/wg

karen