[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Re:North America CS members

Sasha Costanza-Chock schock at asc.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 1 19:51:51 BST 2003

Regarding North America contact points,

A US chapter of the CRIS campaign is currently in the process of formation.
The mailing list has just been set up; you can subscribe here:

The goal of CRIS USA will be to develop input to the WSIS by progressive US
civil society, and to pressure the US negotiators whose current positions
primarily reflect the view of the Coordinating Committee of Business
Interlocutors.

Sasha Costanza-Chock