[WSIS CS-Plenary] pls include in mailing

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Wed Oct 1 19:02:14 BST 2003

hi sean

Ramin wrote to this list and i approved the post (as he wasn't subscribed).

On occasion, government delegates also request to join the list, but our
agreed criteria is fairly clearly stated on the 'about page', and i have
highlighted that criteria to the requester.

And, as has been pointed out, the truly motivated can always visit the
public archives.

In this instance, in relation to NGLS, I agree with sean.

I would like to point out that i'm not in the habit of making uni-lateral
decisions about the lists' use, so, if there are issues, such as this,
which you think need to be discussed further, please share your concerns -
otherwise, i will from the agreed criteria (As per plenary discussions
during prepcomII)

karen