[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: EU/Pan-European/North-American Caucuses

secretariat general anut_togo at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 9 21:08:08 BST 2003

wolfgang at imv.au.dk wrote:The nominated focal points for the NA-EU CS "Family" (this is not the "caucus") are Hans Klein from CPSR for NA and Veni Markowski from ISOC Bulgaria for Europe. Unfortunately both could not come to PrepCom3 and so I recommended/supported that Robert Guerra takes the seat in the CS Buereau.

Best

wolfgang