[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: EU/Pan-European/North-American Caucuses

richard t jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Fri Oct 10 09:56:41 BST 2003

--
Hi, Jean-Louis, We in North America are not necessarily think tanks nor are we thinking in a kind of colonial mentality. When we sat together on the Friday night of the last session of Pre Com 3, and spoke for quite a while, I wish that you had expressed these views to me then and I could have perhaps done my best to explain my own considerations.

It happens that there has been only ONE NGo representative from UN Headquarters in NY who has been to all of the Prep Coms and the Paris intersessional and that's me!

I am not looking foreard to any type of NGO armada that is out to separate me from any caucus, hope you will agree!

By the way, your email came to me into my bulk mail folder, which means that my server interpreted it as spam. Think you had better check with your server so that good messages are not mixed up with unwelcome spam!

Best regards,

Richard Jordan