[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: RE: urgent: Clarification on acknowledgments

RunningToddler amkt at apcwomen.org
Fri Oct 10 10:13:11 BST 2003

Dear Louise, Alain, Claire and Liliane,

You may be able to answer the question below as I believe more queries will
come in as more and more people try to apply for fellowships. Which is the
login number requested that people are supposed to have when they've applied
for accreditation?

Please reply too to the plenary list.

Thank you very much!

Warm regards,