[WSIS CS-Plenary] Noble peace prize

westasiaregion at hotmail.com westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:14:50 BST 2003

Dear Civil Society members

I am honored to inform you that Mrs.Shirin Ebadi form the society for protection of children rights in Iran and the human rights activist and a good friend of us has been elected as NOBLE PEACE PRIZE winner of 2003.

I congratulate all human rights activists and member of civil society in and out of Iran.

Best regards

Amir Bamaki
Iran
West Asia Region Focal Point