[WSIS CS-Plenary] Regarding civil society speaker in Summit

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Sun Oct 12 16:37:27 BST 2003

i agree with your point of view. after all, though it is a great to have a
nobel prize winner speaking, what do they know about wsis and the issues
which have been at play throughout the preparatory process.

as was mentioned in the cs bureau meeting week 2 - we need to devise a
process, a policy agreeable by all - that sets up the criteria of how to
selct those in CS to  speak at our availabkle slots during the summit.

robert