Re [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: suggestion for WSIS opening speakers

Alan G. Alegre alalegre at fma.ph
Sun Oct 12 22:48:50 BST 2003

Thanks Amir

My thoughts exactly. We need to know the process for the Summit organizers to
choose, invite, etc. Then we should have consensus on how to engage this
process.

As I told you offlist: I congratulate you (as a representative of the Iranian
people) for the honor accorded Mrs. Ebadi...

Al

Alan Alegre
Foundation for Media Alternatives (FMA)