[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: suggestion for WSIS opening speakers

Neshat Saeid saeidneshat at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 16:56:52 BST 2003

Dear friends,

I would like to give another important reason why Mrs
Shirin Ebadi can be a good suggestion :

She has been selected for her human rights activities,
and the WSIS starts on 10 December which is the "human
rights day" and that is an important reason.
WSIS-Information Society, communication rights, and
human rights, these issues are interconnected, and
maybe that's why "10 December" has been chosen for the
Summit. I think Amir has right, and Mrs Shirin Ebadi
is a good choice for speaking.

Best regards
Saeid N. Neshat

=== message truncated ===