[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Urgent: need registration login

Claire Chombeau claire.chombeau at ties.itu.int
Thu Oct 23 15:58:18 BST 2003

Dear Angela,

We are answering to all requests.

The login number helps me to check if the organisation is accredited (in a
quicker way).

The majority of the people who apply for fellowships are not filling the box
correctly. But this is not a question of eligibility. I can still check in
the accredited organisation lists. It just takes longer.

Regards,
Claire

World Summit on the Information Society
Civil Society Division