[WSIS CS-Plenary] registration for WSIS, December

Olivier Nana Nzépa anais_ac at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 28 16:28:09 GMT 2003

Hi Lisa,
Unfortunately, the dateline is over. Wish you better luck next time.
Regards
Olivier

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu wrote:
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has information regarding the deadline for
organizaiton focal points to register participants for the December
WSIS? The form asks for certain participant's information (airline
flight numbers, etc.) that may not be available at this time. But,
I've not been able to locate a deadline on any documents or web sites.

Many thanks,

LIsa