[WSIS CS-Plenary] Report-back to the bureau on Samassekou's non-paper

Raoul Weiler raoul.weiler at skynet.be
Thu Oct 30 12:15:31 GMT 2003

Dear all,

May be I just too late.

About the non-paper of the president of the PrepCom
I suggest the following re-structuring, the articles numbers
I refer to are the one of this text:

1. Article 2 (Our challenge...) should be in part B and moved
between  15 and 16, so become the first of Part B

2. Point 8 ( Cultural [identity] and diversity, ....) and the
articles 49, 50 and 51 have their place, eventually after being
rewritten, in Part A between the actual articles 5 and 6.

3. Point 10 (Ethical dimension .....) should also be moved to,
eventually after being rewritten, to point A. (Our Vision...)
between articles 6 and 7.

4. Article 3 is a standard expression not really related to WSIS.

I realize by looking into more detail of the text, that some additional
redactional work remains to be done !

Cordially,

Raoul Weiler
Club of Rome