[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] Room bookings for prepcomIII

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 3 13:59:30 BST 2003

Dear Renata,

> What we have confirmed today:
>
> CS Plenary:     9:00-10:00, room 4 (CICG)
> CT Group :choice: all first week 10:00 -13:00 Room A, ITU, or
> Monday -Thursday 18:00- 20:00  room A and Friday C1
> all second week 18:00 -20:00 in C2. Please get back to me urgently on this.
> CS Bureau:        all first week  10:00 -13:00 T 103, second week C2
> Drafting Group:         no firm response yet,although I push.Equipment is also a
> big problem. The ITU offers the cyber cafe with 34 computers, but so far
> no pc in the rooms.

This is something to work with. Thanks a lot for your efforts!

> I asked for Office space.

We definitely will need a designated room all time as some kind of civil
society coordination office. It should at least have a printer and
LAN/WLAN connectivity. We have already discussed this a bit on the
plenary list, as you might remember. It would be great if you could push
the ITU on this.

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf