[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] Room bookings for prepcomIII

Renata BLOEM rbloem at ngocongo.org
Thu Sep 4 16:31:55 BST 2003

Dear Ralph,

Is this not the work which will be also done in the CT Group? Or do you mean
much further coordination beyond input into PrepCom-3. I have forwarded your
request to Savita Kanwar (savita.kanwar at ties.itu.int>. I need to leave for
New York for a week. Please deal directly with her for room requests.
Renata