[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: PrepCom III Schedule of Activities

Ralf Bendrath ralf.bendrath at sfb597.uni-bremen.de
Mon Sep 8 15:48:04 BST 2003

Hi all,

karen banks wrote:

> I put together an html activity schedule including CS Plenary, CT group,
> CSB, regional caucus meetings and other public (non official) events here:

> http://www.wsis-cs.org/PrepComIII/schedule.htm

Thanks, Karen. Very convenient and colorful.

I am maintaining a similar list, but here the official events are
included. So it might be easier to see what else is happening in Geneva.

http://www.worldsummit2003.de/en/web/438.htm

We will try to keep it up to date during PrepCom3.

> if other caucuses/working groups have scheduled meetings/events - let me
> know and i'll update

Let us know, too.

Best, Ralf