[WSIS CS-Plenary] One question - Urgent

Ursula Barter ubarter at swissonline.ch
Wed Sep 10 16:06:32 BST 2003

Dear unknown friend,
I am the Geneva representative of the World Union of Catholic Women's
Organisations. I have a guest room, but the snag is that I live 30 Km out of
Geneva. I will be mostly coming in to Geneva, but if you have different
programmes from mine, you have to take the train and the bus. Anyway I could
help out if you should have a few days without accomodation.
I would be interested to meet you anyway.
My phone number is the Geneva network,  022/364 14 67. You have my e-mail
and the phone number is also a fax and has an answering divice.
I live in the coutry and have a garden. My guest room has its own shower and
WC and I am very easy going, although a little untidy. I am Anglo/Swiss.
Hope to meet you and let me know anyway if you have found accomodation.
All the best, have a good trip   Ursula Barter-Hemmerich