[WSIS CS-Plenary] Activity schedule/Where is Asia?; onsite reports; CS structures; continuing orientation; CSOs in natl delegations

Yoshiko Kurisaki sacoura at pariswave.com
Sat Sep 13 06:47:07 BST 2003

Hi Al,

I am Yoshiko, located in Geneva but a member of the Asian Family. I'm glad
that you have been preparing meetings for Asian Civil Societies.

I fully support your proposal to keep informed Asian members who can't come
to Geneva by daily up-date of the web. For Asia, distance is cost and hence
obstacle for access to information, including meetings. We should use ICT to
alleviate the handicap, and facilitate voice from Asia to be integrated in
the WSIS debate.

Please keep me informed. I try to find you on-site, though I may not be able
to join in the Asian Family meeting in PM on 14 Sept.

Yoshiko Kurisaki
Representative of Europe
Basic Human Needs Telecom Association
and