[WSIS CS-Plenary] Important: reactions to Declaration

Elizabeth Sclater sclaterea at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 13:18:35 BST 2003

I missed the deadline because of access to my email. Yahoo was down. I have seen the HR caucus statement at the end. Can we add older people or women and men of all ages in what you consider the most appropriate place.

Again realise this is late so take what you can

Elizabeth

karen banks <karenb at gn.apc.org> wrote:
dear all

If you would like to comment on the Civil Society Draft Response to the
19th September Declaration, please send comments to:

ct at wsis-cs.org (not plenary at wsis-cs.org)

by 12pm today.

Please send **exact text** not general comments as we won't have time to
edit/process lengthy comments.

thanks
karen