[WSIS CS-Plenary] CIVIL SOCIETY DOCUMENTS FROM PREPCOM3 overview page

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 24 15:07:30 BST 2003

http://www.worldsummit2003.de/en/web/467.htm

CIVIL SOCIETY DOCUMENTS FROM PREPCOM3

Joint Statements and Combined Documents

Miscellaneous General Documents

Due to the huge volume of civil society content being produced in the
different groups and caucuses, we can not maintain a list here at the
moment. See the caucus / working group web sites on our "links" page for
some of the documents.

We are currently working together with other WSIS civil society websites
on a mid-term solution for this. Volunteers and donors are welcome!