[WSIS CS-Plenary] Comments Press Release

mlouga mlouga at iccnet.cm
Fri Sep 26 10:49:58 BST 2003

Dear friends,
I am agree me and my colleagues of HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT PROGRAM, that it is
very necessary to  have an information society based on human rights. Africa,
and other continents must strongly improved and reinforce their knowledge by
equipments and realisation of projects on information society such as forums,
seminars, roundtables  at the national, regional or international level.
Best wishes for all participants!

______________________________
NGO LOUGA Madeleine
Executive Coordinator
Health and Environment Program
Focal Point African Network on TRIPs (Afri-TAN)
BP 875
YAOUNDE-CAMEROON
Phone/Fax : (237) 223 06 56
Mobile phone : (237) 9576218