[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: URGENT query and updated list

Bertrand de LA CHAPELLE lachapelle at openwsis.org
Mon Sep 29 18:14:37 BST 2003

Karen,

We formalized a "Civil Society Caucus on follow-up" during
PrepCom3. I am the contact point/animator.

I would be glad if you could set up a mailing list at the
address : followup at wsis-cs.org

Thank you in advance.

I regret we did not have time to discuss in more detail the
web site. I am looking forward to your comments if you have
time.

Sincerely

Bertrand