[WSIS CS-Plenary] "Civil Society Caucus on follow-up"

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue Sep 30 08:55:31 BST 2003

Hi,

Can we have more information about this "Civil Society Caucus on
follow-up" (members, objectives, etc.) ? I'm wondering how the
follow-up issue, which would be mainly determined by the Action Plan,
can be dealt with by a caucus, instead of being addressed by a general
group made up of all caucus representatives, like the Content and
Themes group.
The follow-up concerns all groups and participants in WSIS, and all the
regions and themes addressed by caucuses.

Meryem