[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE : [WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: URGENT query and updated list

Dupuy Stephanie dupuys at lu.unisi.ch
Tue Sep 30 16:07:56 BST 2003

Hi!
I speak on behalf of Jean-David Ponci, representative of the CULTURAL AND LINGUISIC DIVERSITY CAUCUS with Alain Ambrosi, since Jean-David won't be that present at the summit I leave you my adress as well as his. I will be present the whole lenght of the summit and will do Jean-David's work if he's not there.

my adress: Dupuys at lu.unisi.ch and his: jeandavid.ponci at bluewin.ch

Thank you very much!
take care, Stéphanie Dupuy