[WSIS CS-Plenary] Digital Solidarity Fund

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 14:52:59 BST 2004

Without any translation because of nobody take care...
Dear William,
It's a long time that everybody know that Senegal play
the role of "tete de pont" of the USA in Africa....
Senegalaises do it very well and it is probably
profitable for their country and their population...
We also know that more and more senegalaises young and
enterprenners leave Senegal not for France as in the
past but for the USA where they try to do their best
to get the best place in the Liberal paradise...
Perhaps they will win and they will open the window
for other africans... a new deal for a new slave
approach ????
Let's be optinmistic and beleive in the
ultraliberalism, in the world market, the the need of
Noth/South domination and let's give the time to the
time !
All the best
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization