[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS meeting in Tunis 22-23 June?

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 08:56:55 BST 2004

Excellent initiative Ralf, You really are in the good
way... Propose to those who master 2 or 3 languages to
do the effort to translate even approximatively the
content of their message, especially when it concerns
important information.
All the best
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization