[WSIS CS-Plenary] EPIC conference "Freedom 2.0" May 20-22, 2004

secretariat general anut_togo at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 25 17:09:16 BST 2004

Salut

je viens de recevoir votre mail mais je vous preierai de nous envoyer les messages en français car nous sommes francophones et nous ne maitrisons pas bien l'anglais.

Merci pour la comprehension

Frannie Wellings <wellings at epic.org> wrote: Hi everyone - I'd like to encourage everyone to attend this
conference. As you'll see on the web site, we'll cover many issues
in these two days, including the World Summit on the Information
Society and the participation of civil society, secrecy and
surveillance, voting system integrity, anonymity and biometrics.
E-mail me off-list if you have any questions I can help with! I hope
I'll see some of you there. - Frannie

...sorry to all who are receiving this multiple times :)

EPIC TO HOST LEADING TECHNOLOGY POLICY CONFERENCE IN MAY

FREEDOM 2.0
Washington, DC, May 20-22
Register at http://www.epic04.org/

Registration is open for "Freedom 2.0: Distributed Democracy, Dialogue
for a Connected World" on May 20-22, 2004 at the Washington Club in
Washington, DC. This leading technology policy conference, hosted by
the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), features an all-
star line-up of speakers discussing democracy, transparency, privacy
and public voice.

Special events include a Thursday night reception featuring the SWIPE
Project, a performance piece addressing the gathering of data from
driver's licenses. Friday night's reception will be hosted at the
International Spy Museum and include exclusive access to the museum's
collection.

The first EPIC Champion of Freedom Award will also be presented at the
conference.

The early registration deadline is May 5.

To register for Freedom 2.0:

http://regmaster.com/epic04.html

Registration is limited. Be sure to register soon.

For more information about the conference, see the Freedom 2.0 web
site:

http://www.epic04.org/

Frannie Wellings
Policy Analyst, Electronic Privacy Information Center
Coordinator, The Public Voice
1718 Connecticut Ave. N.W., Suite 200
Washington, D.C. 20009 USA
wellings at epic.org
+1 202 483 1140 extension 107 (telephone)
+1 202 483 1248 (fax)
http://www.epic.org
http://www.thepublicvoice.org

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail